Jag

Registered
27 Oct 2009
West Midlands England
www.youtube.com
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Folks, Join us for our “Name the Locomotive Quiz!” See if you can name our six Roundhouse Steam locomotives and watch as two of them steam around the railway.

Reactions: 3 users

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
I got them all by cheating. Pray tell me the title of the music-y stuff

tac

Jag

Registered
27 Oct 2009
West Midlands England
www.youtube.com
Best answers
Country flag
I got them all by cheating. Pray tell me the title of the music-y stuff

tac
Hi there Tac, Thanks for the post and hope you enjoyed our little quiz. I'm afraid there's no prizes - even if you did cheat. It's Jack that I think will stump folks as he was a special limited edition order. We use Final Cut Pro X to edit these little videos and the copyright free music is part of that program. The music is called 'Wedding Invitation'. It just seemed to fit the sunny day and goes on and on if you want. Bit like weddings! Take care!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Jag

Registered
27 Oct 2009
West Midlands England
www.youtube.com
Best answers
Country flag
Aa long as it’s not a Stainz I’m clueless...
Hi, Never mind. It's all a bit of summertime in the garden fun. Just thought we would make our latest run a bit of a game. Take care!

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Hi, Never mind. It's all a bit of summertime in the garden fun. Just thought we would make our latest run a bit of a game. Take care!
Half marks :confused::confused:

Jag

Registered
27 Oct 2009
West Midlands England
www.youtube.com
Best answers
Country flag
I think it is wonderful to reach out to your customers like this!
Hi, Thanks for the great post as so glad you liked our latest little video. The sun is still shining here on Pine Tree Junction so there may be more videos coming very soon. Hope you look out for us! Take care!