R/C Device Question

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
So I have used these little R/C devices over many years, but never seem to retain the knowledge on how to program them. The one pictured was working perfectly one minute, then stopped communication with the transmitter the next. I know the little black button is for programming, but cannot recall the procedure.

I've purchased a number of these, mostly from China and they all seem to work alittle differently.

IMG_5829.jpeg

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
but never seem to retain the knowledge on how to program them. The one pictured was working perfectly one minute, then stopped communication with the transmitter the next.
I'm sure the procedure changes every time you do something like that. Something is perfect once, never to work again

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
So I have used these little R/C devices over many years, but never seem to retain the knowledge on how to program them. The one pictured was working perfectly one minute, then stopped communication with the transmitter the next. I know the little black button is for programming, but cannot recall the procedure.

I've purchased a number of these, mostly from China and they all seem to work alittle differently.

View attachment 298583
If I remember rightly, pressing the button cycles between latching, toggle and momentary modes - but it does depend on the different models.

Rik