Playmobil 4109 - Steel Girder Car

Polarblair

Registered
25 Aug 2023
UK
Best answers
Country flag
I have a whole newsletter full of pictures devoted to the bridge manufacture (trolleys as well) but I cannot get to post it as it is in pdf format, also word format but it is huge.
I might have to resort to making a few threads and copying the text and pictures into them.
I would be interested in seeing that. Could you stick it in a public Google drive or drop box folder and post the link?

Polarblair

Registered
25 Aug 2023
UK
Best answers
Country flag
I've been up to my eyeballs lately and forgot about filming a slowmo. Unfortunately my phone has a bit of a potato camera.

I did however get a couple of clips uploaded to youtube to better show off the articulation of the 4109 steel girder car.

In other news the 7829-A Battery Holder has proven far more popular than I could have ever imagined.
Just as well, as my day job is constructing steel frame sheds & buildings which doesn't tend to happen in winter this far North!

I've also starting sourcing my own 2000mah NiMH cells to replace the batteries in the original black 4392 battery.
I just need to do a bit more research on the capacitor from the original pack as this is often corroded beyond the point of being re-usable.