Best answers
caRrzggl.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

John W. Reid

Registered
27 Mar 2018
Montreal Canada
Best answers
I really enjoy doing trains of the Old West.When I was a kid(I am now 77)cowboy films were all the rage then.

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
Good morning, John...
You are just a bit, "Down the road" East of Chris Vernell, and me.
We both are squatters, here in Ottawa. It sure appears that you enjoy real modelling...your pictures show some nice rolling stock. If you are interested; please drop into our Web Page at: www.ovgrs.org/ or feel free to drop a note to: millsf@sympatico.ca
Fred Mills

John W. Reid

Registered
27 Mar 2018
Montreal Canada
Best answers
Hi Fred ! nice to hear from you.I don't have a layout due to downsizing but I still build static displays in G scale.I would really be interested in membership in your group or at least pay you guys a visit.Thanks for the heads up ! Cheers! John.

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
John;
You would be most welcome.
Fred Mills

John W. Reid

Registered
27 Mar 2018
Montreal Canada
Best answers
This is kind of what I envisioned when I first started the static layout.It underwent many changes before it was finished.

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
John, they ain't no daid scoundrels in them dioramas. Need some to bring some life to 'em. Well, not zackly 'life' but you know what I mean. ;)

tac
Ottawa Valley GRS
Pprt Orford Coast RR - Eastern Sub

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Fred ! nice to hear from you.I don't have a layout due to downsizing but I still build static displays in G scale.I would really be interested in membership in your group or at least pay you guys a visit.Thanks for the heads up ! Cheers! John.

Hint, John, take bheer, OK?

tac
OVGRS.org