Navigators

mradd

Don New Zealand
17 Mar 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
Best answers
Country flag
Hello All,

I currently have 3 Massoth Navigators, all #8134501, which can/and are used wireless and Im looking at getting another navigator.

As the new ones are all 2.4gh these are no use to me unless I also change the 3 I have over, so does anybody know if the Piko Navigator #35017 can be used with the Massoth system without any changes being made ?.

If not does anybody know if the Massoth Navigator #8134501 is still available anywhere ?,

Thankyou all for any information.
I use piko and massoth together they are fine as long as you have the correct channels transmitting unit in them i.e usa or euro. I also purchased a 2.4ghz set and it’s also connected in the same dimx port on the command station

mradd

Don New Zealand
17 Mar 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
Best answers
Country flag
I picked up 5 second hand copies of Gartenbahn Profi at the WVR gala last week. In issues 2 and 4 2022 there was an article linking 433 and 2.4Ghz systems via LocoNet and XpressNet via a Tams Master Control, I do not read German so cannot comment how it was all done, however I can understand the simple diagram. The Massoth system was shown as the 433 plus Lenz on the XpressNet one, but with 2.4 systems shown as Tams, iTrain, Roco, TCS and Uhlenbrock but sadly not the Massoth. I wonder if there is a route hers for a tech savy bod to look at?

I have noted what @AlanL says in post #4.
Massoth are coming out with a new adapter/interface converter to assist with connecting to loconet and or express but no date or exact description as yet

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Massoth are coming out with a new adapter/interface converter to assist with connecting to loconet and or express but no date or exact description as yet
Would probably be much better if they came out with a gizmo to seamlessly link 433 and 2.4 within their own system allowing older users to have new handsets or use old handsets on 2.4. But that would be logical thinking.