my new home for SAND- DEPOT..

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my new home for SAND- DEPOT..and NEW scatchbuilting a sign....daniel whiskey

marshman said:
steven large said:
aslo i have been scatchbuilting a sign board for nxt to the depot from strirring coffee sticks......SAT-----28TH AUG.........need varished....

Top job again Steven.
thks again ..i make tht about 2 weeks ago in the shed and left laying on the top of the benches!!..they i saw it and i got a idea for these layout for sand depot!!!!..it was supposed for my another kit diorama but it was too small!!..then i got a idea it suit with sand depot!!!..wink..so wud u like me to make u one for free?.....u choose the picture u like and pm me ok?...then i will look at it ok?........for yr great service with me...post the critter and bobs this week ok?...not bank holiday...ok...cheers.......

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my new home for SAND- DEPOT..UPDATES

[H2]hi u all members..there u go....so at the moment my camera were broken so i have to save up lol....so at the meanwhile hope u all likes this as im doing little mini layout for this sand depot so thks u for looking....cheers..[/H2]
p,s,im sorry i havent been on this formus for a whiles due of family illness and stuffs things to do but will keep checking here....thks u.............

NEEd SOME figures tht i willing to buy from u or anyone who mite have any spares figures pls?...pm me or post here....thks agian

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers

steven large said:
[H2]hi u all members..there u go....so at the moment my camera were broken so i have to save up lol....so at the meanwhile hope u all likes this as im doing little mini layout for this sand depot so thks u for looking....cheers..[/H2]
p,s,im sorry i havent been on this formus for a whiles due of family illness and stuffs things to do but will keep checking here....thks u.............

NEEd SOME figures tht i willing to buy from u or anyone who mite have any spares figures pls?...pm me or post here....thks agian

Very nice work Steven on your sand depot :clap:
Hope you & your family our all feeling better now have missed your postings over the last few weeks good to have you back :clap:

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers

thks richies,,,will keep in posted,,wink.....will uploading more picture ok....