My garden railway, NOBB North Ost Berg Bahn

luigi.gitto

I'm New, Please Be Gentle
18 Aug 2015
Best answers
Country flag
I made a video to show you my garden railway and some of my models.
The video shows all parts of my layout at different times, the layout is still working process and is not finished yet, if an outdoor installation should be finished.
Few explanations, there are 5 different parts: the old layout, the new layout, the winter layout and 2 rack railways.
The old line is the initial project, started in 2013, but it is not suitable for long carriages, I love RhB, so in 2016 I started the new line, which has long straights and curves with greater radius,
The winter line connects the old and the new, through a 6 meter long mobile bridge and has a covered part, which makes it usable even in bad weather.
One rack railway is inside the old layout, the second is in the new layout and takes passengers to Mount Babylon (watch the video, you will understand the name) and from there on a cable car.
I am sorry that the video is quite long (about 30 minutes), but there were a lot of materials and of course you are not obliged to see the whole video and in any case not in one time.
Of course I am available for questions and clarifications.

Here the link to Youtube

Reactions: 1 user