Slawman

Deckline
9 Apr 2018
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
Does anyone know how to get hold of the: "SND_MAS_XLS_DAMPF_8210085.emotion"

Sound file for the DR Mallet?

I have a corruption in my braking noise and need to re-load the sound file.

When I try to update this using the Massoth service tool it engages and even downloads (something) but then says the process was unsuccessful and terminates the program.

D

Deleted member 4232

Moved

Last edited by a moderator:

Slawman

Deckline
9 Apr 2018
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
Many thanks John, very kind of you.

Should I be able to access these files using my tool or are these restricted access?

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Many thanks John, very kind of you.

Should I be able to access these files using my tool or are these restricted access?

Follow the link to the file, then save a copy to your local hard-drive..

Slawman

Deckline
9 Apr 2018
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
Follow the link to the file, then save a copy to your local hard-drive..

Sorry, my post was unclear (still pre-coffee on Sunday morning here in Sydney)....

I have the file (thank you John). I was wondering why I could not get it myself through the service tool. I don't like bothering folk unnecessarily and I would prefer to catch the fish myself in future rather than be given one if you know what I mean.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Sorry, my post was unclear (still pre-coffee on Sunday morning here in Sydney)....

I have the file (thank you John). I was wondering why I could not get it myself through the service tool. I don't like bothering folk unnecessarily and I would prefer to catch the fish myself in future rather than be given one if you know what I mean.

Ah, I see...
Well...........................................
You need to find your way to the Massoth site.. Then the 'Wiki', which is used for support.. - It was not obvious before..
I tis now darn-right-bl**dy impossible.. Especially if you want the English version.

Though to be fair, I last looked a couple of weeks ago, and think they were still 'messing' with things..
YMMV.