Massoth Navigator

Greyfox

Registered
28 Jun 2019
Farnham
Best answers
Hi can any one help with Navigator my trains go slow when going from forward and then reverse takes forever for train to do this also when I push red stop on left nothing happens.also the dial when you turn it does not speed up as you turn it seem to have a long delay before any movement from train thanks paul

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
It sounds like the inertia control, but I am sure on of the DCC experts will be along soon to advise.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Hi can any one help with Navigator my trains go slow when going from forward and then reverse takes forever for train to do this also when I push red stop on left nothing happens.also the dial when you turn it does not speed up as you turn it seem to have a long delay before any movement from train thanks paul
As Jimmy says, Inertia setup. The long delay from forward to reverce is likely to be a CV that will set the delay of Slow Down and Acceleration and reverse delay period. Long delay with start up will be another CV. Not sure about the button to Stop. The Stop Button could well be a fault, is the Right hand one OK?

Someone will likely quote the two relevant CV’s for you.