Massoth 8170001 Feedback Module and Massoth 8133701 Feedback Transmitter

frankando12

Registered
15 Jul 2011
Best answers
Country flag
Hi I am trying to install a Feedback Transmitter in a Feedback Module, Both are new . I have set up a test track with a Massoth 1210Z Central Station a Massoth Navigator and a Massoth 8130101 EU R/C Receiverthese also are new . I set the CV's as per the Feedback Module Manual before I installed the Wireless Transmitter . On first run nothing worked. I have found the Feedback Module works Tethered , but will not work tethered with the Feedback Transmitter installed. I have tried changing values in the CV's as shown in the manual . In the Feedback Transmitter Manual it shows to set CV 50= 20 but if I change it to 20 and then check CV102 it has changed to 20 and if I change CV102 back to 001 or 4 as per the manual CV 50 changes back 001 or 4 and Vice versa. The same happens With CV2 and CV102 they change to the same value. I have tried programing with the Transmitter installed that makes no difference. There is no reference on whether to program with the transmitter installed or no I have tried both t. Would someone have an idea on what I am missing or doing wrong . I know the ID Values are special and can only use one specific Value to one unit. I have attached a files of what I am doing. Thanks Frank . The attached file show testing the module tethered with press buttons the activate the first two contacts. Works ok Tethered without the Transmitter installed. Also am programing the Module with a NCE Power Cab.

Attachments

• 20181108_121323.jpg
    20181108_121323.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

frankando12

Registered
15 Jul 2011
Best answers
Country flag
As You can see in my Attachment I was using a NCE Connection Lead from my Massoth Central Station to the Massoth Wireless Receiver. It worked fine on my NCE system and on the Massoth System until I connected the Wireless Feedback Transmitter seems the Cable was the Problem as soon
as I changed the Cable the Wireless Feedback Transmitter came to life . Can't figure it out but now works fine with a different Cable .

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
As You can see in my Attachment I was using a NCE Connection Lead from my Massoth Central Station to the Massoth Wireless Receiver. It worked fine on my NCE system and on the Massoth System until I connected the Wireless Feedback Transmitter seems the Cable was the Problem as soon
as I changed the Cable the Wireless Feedback Transmitter came to life . Can't figure it out but now works fine with a different Cable .
Did you get it working with a Massoth Cable? If so possibly different wiring convention between the NCE and Massoth Cable. Not all connectors have the same convention or so I believe.

frankando12

Registered
15 Jul 2011
Best answers
Country flag
Don't really know what cable I used too fix the problem I have so many I do know it was the NCE cable that did not work with the Wireless Transmitter , seem strange as it worked OK with the all other areas on the Massoth system but didn't seem the work with the Receiver and the Transmitter . I have anew cable now that I made up Myself.
Regards Frank

Sean.

Hmmmm
5 Oct 2017
Boston & Cocagne NB (not enough)
Best answers
Country flag
109687_9582eeb4b5b3986ff586693a20430234.jpg