Marker light decals Accucraft K27

rusty spike

Registered
4 Aug 2019
UK
Best answers
Country flag
I wish to re-number my Accucraft K27 and bought decals from SAN Juan Decals. Unfortunately they don’t include the running number decals for the front headlight.

Please can anyone advise where they may be purchased from?

Thanks, Richard
70B7754E-6169-43E8-A325-A6F92E6E7349.jpeg

maxi-model

UK/US/ROW steam narrow gauge railways 1:1
27 Oct 2009
Bucks/Oxon/Northants area
Best answers
Country flag
Would you believe Woodland Scenics again ? :) Theirs or any other dry print numeric set of the right height, Railroad Roman font. I have used theirs for exactly this purpose as well as some in yellow to renumber some Spectrum GRAMPS frameless oil tankers. Max

rusty spike

Registered
4 Aug 2019
UK
Best answers
Country flag
Would you believe Woodland Scenics again ? :) Theirs or any other dry print numeric set of the right height, Railroad Roman font. I have used theirs for exactly this purpose as well as some in yellow to renumber some Spectrum GRAMPS frameless oil tankers. Max
Max......are you a Woodland Scenics secret agent? :cool:
Thanks for the info, I’ll crack on and check them out. I have several Gramps wagons to re-number, that would have probably been my next question:grimacing:
Richard

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
Colchester, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
You could knock them up yourself using inkjet or laser waterslide paper..... You could do a whole load of other stuff at the same time on the same sheet..
Use white waterslide paper and create black background with white (or yellow) lettering