LGB 50613 Bridge Supports

Sold for 16.00 GBP
J

JamesS

Registered
7 Apr 2018
UK
The clear out continues!

I have uncovered a box of new 50613 Bridge supports. There are 12x in the box and each has three layers of embossed bricks.
I think these are around £20 in the shops so suggesting £16 inc postage or send me an offer if you think otherwise.
I have a selection of used versions, track mount pieces and single layers too all from an abandoned project so could potentially help if you have specific needs

Attachments

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
The clear out continues!

I have uncovered a box of new 50613 Bridge supports. There are 12x in the box and each has three layers of embossed bricks.
I think these are around £20 in the shops so suggesting £16 inc postage or send me an offer if you think otherwise.
I have a selection of used versions, track mount pieces and single layers too all from an abandoned project so could potentially help if you have specific needs
£15? and can you show me what else you have in the piers line, please? (And will there be other G gauge items for sale?)

J

JamesS

Registered
7 Apr 2018
UK
Original boxed piers sold although I have managed to sort through the remaining and made an almost matching set up: 8x three tier, 4x three tier made of single tier (IE: 12x single tier). I'd accept £15 for them.

The other bits that go alongside:
- selection of used single and three tiers (most have specs of paint/plaster/glue)
- box of LGB 50614 track supports (the trapezium pieces that sit on top of the above

Only offering here as they all go together with each other - hope it's not breaking any rules. I'm not really sure of the value of the latter so perhaps PM me if interested as I don't want to rock the boat.

I'm still sorting through things as I build my new railway so will no doubt have bits for sale but conscious there is a restriction to how many listings per month. I'll keep an eye on the wanted forum.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Original boxed piers sold although I have managed to sort through the remaining and made an almost matching set up: 8x three tier, 4x three tier made of single tier (IE: 12x single tier). I'd accept £15 for them.

The other bits that go alongside:
- selection of used single and three tiers (most have specs of paint/plaster/glue)
- box of LGB 50614 track supports (the trapezium pieces that sit on top of the above

Only offering here as they all go together with each other - hope it's not breaking any rules. I'm not really sure of the value of the latter so perhaps PM me if interested as I don't want to rock the boat.

I'm still sorting through things as I build my new railway so will no doubt have bits for sale but conscious there is a restriction to how many listings per month. I'll keep an eye on the wanted forum.
Done. Do you take PayPal?

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Hi James, I will be doing a check on what I have in bridge piers and will post after that on what else I may want. Meanwhile, I definitely will have the extra 12 piers you've made up.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Hi, sorry. This is all I have left plus the 50614s
So these have gone?

"Original boxed piers sold although I have managed to sort through the remaining and made an almost matching set up: 8x three tier, 4x three tier made of single tier (IE: 12x single tier). I'd accept £15 for them. "

J

JamesS

Registered
7 Apr 2018
UK
Afraid so.

J

JamesS

Registered
7 Apr 2018
UK
They got snapped up on Friday morning. I changed the status of the post so it should have shown up as sold before you replied that afternoon. Sorry for any confusion.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
They got snapped up on Friday morning. I changed the status of the post so it should have shown up as sold before you replied that afternoon. Sorry for any confusion.
No problem, these things happen.

Sold for 16.00 GBP