LGB 32650 Pullman coach....passengers demand access

Brixham

No buffers were hurt at this sign
27 Aug 2010
Best answers
Country flag
O sized figures removed from Pullman...alongside a G sized couple...both with 'crazy eye' syndrome.

There's no way that they look like 'children'

peeps1.jpg

Malcolm

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
I think if I ever attempt to paint people... They will be wearing VERY dark glasses! :(:rofl::rofl:

ebay mike

Retired, but still hoarding. (GOF)
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk - edge of nowhere.
Best answers
Country flag
O sized figures removed from Pullman...alongside a G sized couple...both with 'crazy eye' syndrome.

There's no way that they look like 'children'

View attachment 267556

Malcolm
Malcolm, how do those two figures compare to the seats in the coach. If I remember correctly the Pullmans are scaled at 1/24. I put some of their LGB seated people in mine and they looked huge. I went for 1/24 and 1/25 Chinese imports as well as some of the ones in plastic kits. I'm still looking to see if I can find an appropriate trio for you.

Brixham

27 Aug 2010
Best answers
Country flag
The single seats in the Pullman coach are 'narrow bottom gauge'..about 16mm wide with armrests that interfere with some passengers.
The double seats can take a single 'fat bottom gauge' figure.
Fake news alert ON! This inspired Queen to write Fat Bottomed Girls as one of their songs. Fake news alert OFF

Malcolm

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
..And you workin' the 'The Meeja' as well! :eek::eek:
:p:giggle::giggle:

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
I think if I ever attempt to paint people... They will be wearing VERY dark glasses! :(:rofl::rofl:
Don't paint the eyes is the answer. I use a pencil to lightly give an impression. White and black paint always gives goggle eyes

Brixham

27 Aug 2010
Best answers
Country flag
I've used a red ball point pen for lips...and a dot of a black pen for eyes.

Malcolm

Brixham

27 Aug 2010
Best answers
Country flag
I'm also putting passengers into an RhB Restaurant car, the seats are just a bit wider than the Pullmans allowing a wider choice of diner figure.
While I was at it, I noticed that a couple of the table top lamps weren't working. I changed a couple of the dead lamps for new ones..and noticed a difference in brightness, so decided to swap all the 10 tabletop lamps for new ones ( massoth 8311110 5V ). I ran out...and my usual suppliers didn't have any.
So a trip to an internet auction site, and I bought 2 packs at a reasonable price from ' Railroads_and_more' in Germany, ordered 4th June, arrived on 9th June. Now my diners can see what they're eating....nothing..as the tables are bare. Maybe some plates with food need making....

Malcolm

Brixham

27 Aug 2010
Best answers
Country flag