Best answers
Country flag

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Yessir. That is my beloved M67. Built in 1937 based upon a post/goods waggon. Then with four electric engines and a diesel motor. Burnt down in 1947 but was luckily not modernised, rather rebuilt in it's original shape. Nowadays it has two electric traction engines and was again completely rebuilt/restored in 2009 at the RTM museum, after it has spent many, many years at the Spoorwegmuseum in Utrecht, Netherlands, outdoors...

It is not the most powerful locomotive in the fleet, but by far the most unique looking!

I recognise the engineer, Guido Baars. And it is driving 'backwards', notice the tiny A in the window, mentioning 'Achterzijde', or backside.

I've made a 'kind' of contact with the museum, but they are making it really difficult. I had to 'contact' them, to tell them that I wanted to contact them, and they may or may not get back to me. I've never seen a 'contact' method like that before.....

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Country
Mars
Best answers
Country flag
I've made a 'kind' of contact with the museum, but they are making it really difficult. I had to 'contact' them, to tell them that I wanted to contact them, and they may or may not get back to me. I've never seen a 'contact' method like that before.....
Looks like all you need to do is talk to Henri!

Henri

refuses to grow up
6 May 2016
Hoeksche Waard - Netherlands
Best answers
Country flag
I'm more than happy to help you out! Or get you in touch with people.

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
I'm more than happy to help you out! Or get you in touch with people.
Thanks!! I'm in need of the main dimensions so that I can make a few drawings. It's not much more than a well-finished garden shed, and looks pretty crazy, TBH. But it has great appeal to an eccentric modeller like me. Any photographs you might share would be very much appreciated. :)

Henri

refuses to grow up
6 May 2016
Hoeksche Waard - Netherlands
Best answers
Country flag
I have a lot of drawings for modellers purposes, scans from an old Dutch modellers magazine. I tried to attach one (PDF) but it is apparently too large. I will try to PM you the file. Here is a quickie screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 15.30.37.png

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
I have a lot of drawings for modellers purposes, scans from an old Dutch modellers magazine. I tried to attach one (PDF) but it is apparently too large. I will try to PM you the file. Here is a quickie screenshot.

View attachment 305552
Wow! Can you make the plan in JPG format? I can't download it in its present form. :(

Last edited:

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Epic!!!!! That's all I need! Many thanks for that - now to find some suitable power trucks..........the rest I have!

What a marvellous device it is..... I must go looking for it on Youtube so I can hear what kind of sound it makes, apart from a creaking, that is.

Thanks again!

Best wishes.

tac

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Epic!!!!! That's all I need! Many thanks for that - now to find some suitable power trucks..........the rest I have!

What a marvellous device it is..... I must go looking for it on Youtube so I can hear what kind of sound it makes, apart from a creaking, that is.

Thanks again!

Best wishes.

tac
Definitely a beast made for coffee stirrers to be used in the construction.

TTaannggss

Hates T.P.& r1Cur. Retired for 3 after 40 in Hosp.
29 Jan 2022
Sarnia
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome. Loved the pics and look forward to seeing a video of the tram running.

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Welkom Ashe, in GSC….