Hello from the Isle of Wight.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome!
I hope you can take a joke? - We like jokes..

Sometimes we talk about trains, as well..

Oh, and cars, boat's, planes, gardens, motor-bikes, our 'significant others'.. You get the drift? :)

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Best answers
Welcome!
I hope you can take a joke? - We like jokes..

Sometimes we talk about trains, as well..

Oh, and cars, boat's, planes, gardens, motor-bikes, our 'significant others'.. You get the drift? :)
Thanks, I think I can....

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to GSC, will be interested to see what you are planning for "G" stuff.... :)

Jon.

D

Deleted member 4232

Moved

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Best answers
Welcome aboard Mr Smallbrook, we've done business in the past, satisfied customer I should add, contemplating my next order to you for some GN15 items, in conjunction with a certain Mr Eccles, from up north.........
Thanks; Gn15 Emett - there's more of that to hand as well when I can find the time to get it out. MR

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome aboard !

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
I've always been slightly tempted by the Emmet stuff - if I ever took G indoors, that's where I think I'd end up ;);)

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
I wonder.. :think:

How difficult (costly?) would it be, to make some of your offerings use other than a 'Percy' motor-block? :nerd::nerd:

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Best answers
I wonder.. :think:

How difficult (costly?) would it be, to make some of your offerings use other than a 'Percy' motor-block? :nerd::nerd:
There isn't much else like the Percy chassis and the LGB Stanz is too small, the ideal would be for me to offer a chassis kit or complete Super Nellie kit but then do I do it battery with or without r/c or track pick up? Mind you I also have other plans for the Percy chassis/ footplate and there is no guarantee that Percy will always be around to be available, particularly if the Thomas people price themselves out of the market.

I've a lot on at the moment so don't hold your breath but i'll give it some thought. MR

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Mr Smallbrook....