Hello from the Isle of Wight.

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
I have been meaning to join for quite a while!

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Welcome!
I hope you can take a joke? - We like jokes..

Sometimes we talk about trains, as well..

Oh, and cars, boat's, planes, gardens, motor-bikes, our 'significant others'.. You get the drift? :)

Adam1989

Adam1989

Registered
11 Mar 2018
Calne wiltshire
Welcome :hi:

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Welcome!
I hope you can take a joke? - We like jokes..

Sometimes we talk about trains, as well..

Oh, and cars, boat's, planes, gardens, motor-bikes, our 'significant others'.. You get the drift? :)
Thanks, I think I can....

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Welcome to GSC, will be interested to see what you are planning for "G" stuff.... :)

Jon.

John S

John S

Registered
5 Nov 2017
Exeter, Devon, UK
Welcome aboard Mr Smallbrook, we've done business in the past, satisfied customer I should add, contemplating my next order to you for some GN15 items, in conjunction with a certain Mr Eccles, from up north.........

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Welcome to GSC, will be interested to see what you are planning for "G" stuff.... :)

Jon.
Thanks, things aren't quite ready yet. MR

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Welcome aboard Mr Smallbrook, we've done business in the past, satisfied customer I should add, contemplating my next order to you for some GN15 items, in conjunction with a certain Mr Eccles, from up north.........
Thanks; Gn15 Emett - there's more of that to hand as well when I can find the time to get it out. MR

Madman

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Welcome aboard !

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
I've always been slightly tempted by the Emmet stuff - if I ever took G indoors, that's where I think I'd end up ;);)

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
I wonder.. :think:

How difficult (costly?) would it be, to make some of your offerings use other than a 'Percy' motor-block? :nerd::nerd:

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
I've always been slightly tempted by the Emmet stuff - if I ever took G indoors, that's where I think I'd end up ;);)
You know where we are when you are ready. MR.

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
I wonder.. :think:

How difficult (costly?) would it be, to make some of your offerings use other than a 'Percy' motor-block? :nerd::nerd:
There isn't much else like the Percy chassis and the LGB Stanz is too small, the ideal would be for me to offer a chassis kit or complete Super Nellie kit but then do I do it battery with or without r/c or track pick up? Mind you I also have other plans for the Percy chassis/ footplate and there is no guarantee that Percy will always be around to be available, particularly if the Thomas people price themselves out of the market.

I've a lot on at the moment so don't hold your breath but i'll give it some thought. MR

Gizzy

Gizzy

Railways, Aviation, Caravanning....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Welcome to the forum Mr Smallbrook....

M

Mr Smallbrook

Registered
18 Jun 2019
Isle of Wight
Welcome to the forum Mr Smallbrook....
Thanks for the welcome and also the suggestion, I'll take that on board (sorry) MR