Hello from Canada

BRIAN

Registered
18 Sep 2019
Ontario
Best answers
Been in G scale for several years now but new to live steam and loving it ( Accucraft Mogul )

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Brian, another from the Provinces, Ontario, can't be far from Fred and Chris.

Reactions: 1 user

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to GSC, Brian!

Jon.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
"Brian", who, from where in Ontario ? Why so secretive ?
Ontario, as a Province of Canada, is a rather large area. To be next door to either Fred, or Chris, could be a long shot. However, if by giving a full name, and a city, it might help to introduce "Brian" to a whole group of like minded, great people. Chris is a good person...I'm not that sure of Fred...!!
We are both in the city of Ottawa, the "Hot Bed" of Canada's "Disney World, on the Rideau".

Reactions: 1 user

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Brian....

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum, Brian..

You will have discovered the humour, already?

Also, The Good Friar, Fred who posted above, looks after our pastoral needs, and keeps us on the right track. ;)

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
The "Right" track...sounds sort of political, if someone should start thinking "Left" track as an alternative.
I would suggest "Correct" track, as a more positive option, although who is to decide on which track is correct, in this ever changing, crazy world. Surely, no-one would trust this somewhat questionable, weird person from Disney World on the Rideau, to make such decisions…besides; my railway doesn't run in circles, left or right !!!!

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Ottawa - home also of the much-maligned 'Malfunction Junction' - the national 'home' of the Canadian Defence Forces. AKA 'The Mad-house on the Rideau'. The sign above the main entrance reads - 'You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it can help/Vous n'avez pas besoin d'être fou pour travailler ici, mais cela peut aider.'

Last edited:

BRIAN

Registered
18 Sep 2019
Ontario
Best answers
Welcome Brian, another from the Provinces, Ontario, can't be far from Fred and Chris.
Been in G scale for several years now but new to live steam and loving it ( Accucraft Mogul )
Still getting the hang of this chat room I'm afraid. Never did well with Facebook either. I am in the Muskoka Region which is north of Toronto.