Figures For Bachmann Big Hauler Passenger Cars.

The Devonian

Registered
17 Nov 2009
South Hams
Best answers
Country flag
I know many here have Bachmann 1:22.5 Big Hauler passneger cars which are either as bought, repainted or kitbashed.

Mine are repainted. However, they have never looked as good as they should due to the absence of seated passengers. I recall Two Jags used to sell some quite low priced (Chinse manufactured?) figures for these cars and to my regret I never got around to buying some from him when he was trading.

My qestion is what suitable figures, not requiring surgery, are available and what figures have others sucessfully fitted into their cars? I have no aversion to painting figures.

Miamigo259

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
The figures in my Bachmann coaches are generally the cheap Chinese ones - both sitting and standing. They are slightly smaller than the usual figures, so fit in these coaches better.
Have kept the better quality types of figure (LGB/Preiser etc) for my kitbashed NQ coaches. Some seriously adapted "cops & robbers" playset type figures were fitted in my LGB drovers caboose and Bacmann 4-wheel caboose.

Riograndad

Model Railroading, boats and oil painting,
6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
Brian over at Glendale Jcn had some chinese cheapos,might be worth a call:) i think they may be even on shops website.