Eltham South Electric Tramway

• Thread starter Melbournesparks
  • Start date
Melbournesparks

Melbournesparks

Registered
30 Sep 2015
City of Eltham
Oh, and what's your secret with couplings?
Oh sorry I forgot to reply to this post last time! All the heavy rail stock here has automatic couplings, at the standard height of 28mm above the rail head. The tramway stock has tramway link and pin couplings, with adapters to couple to autos if required.

Jasper

Jasper

Hey, I'm only being creative here.
11 Mar 2017
The Netherlands
Some nice photo work here, to say nothing of the modelling. The first two photos both, play with light in interesting ways.
I originally meant to repaint the LGB passenger car, but to be honest I kind of like it as is.
It blends well with that loco, although the yellow isn't exactly the same.
So why did you plan to repaint it in the first place? Something about the livery itself? Or are you like me, i.e. unable to leave things the way they came?

Last edited:
Melbournesparks

Melbournesparks

Registered
30 Sep 2015
City of Eltham
Some nice photo work here, to say nothing of the modelling. The first two photos both, play with light in interesting ways.

It blends well with that loco, although the yellow isn't exactly the same.
So why did you plan to repaint it in the first place? Something about the livery itself? Or are you like me, i.e. unable to leave things the way they came?
Bit of both really, there are very few items or rollingstock in the fleet that haven't been modified in some way. For this particular car I always intended to paint it in the fleet colour schem of green and cream. It has already been modified by fitting automatic couplings.

Reactions: Jasper
Stefan PR

Stefan PR

Registered
26 Jun 2020
Luxembourg
I have seen your little lawn mower. Are there any photos from underneath? What blades do you use?