DCC manufacturer/model recommendations

Frank Gallagher

Well matured physically if not mentally
1 Jun 2016
Chatsworth
Best answers
When I was (much) younger Dad bought a VHS with a wired remote he was amazed that you could play in slow motion and even backwards.

How things have changed in just a generation, they didn't even have a radio when he was a kid, not sure what he would make of a smartphone if he was still alive.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
When I was (much) younger Dad bought a VHS with a wired remote he was amazed that you could play in slow motion and even backwards.

How things have changed in just a generation, they didn't even have a radio when he was a kid, not sure what he would make of a smartphone if he was still alive.

I bet he would be impressed with the 'spirit level' app!! - I have seen 'contractors' using this when lining up the odd thing on a wall!!

Frank Gallagher

Well matured physically if not mentally
1 Jun 2016
Chatsworth
Best answers
Step daughter was having trouble with a solid floor after 2 attempts to apply a scree to level it, contractor arrived with a piece of string and tried to prove the floor was level!

Two chaps from housing assoc agreed with contractor, then I put a marble in the middle of the floor, surprisingly they couldn't answer why the marble rolled to the side of the room if the floor was level.

Reactions: 1 users