Class 66- Yeoman Livery

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
Hello All,

Soon (i have 10 days off coming up dedicated to the build- bliss!) i will be the fat controller of the CoggesRailway II. This will have a minimum radius of around 5ft .

I am thinking this will accomadate amongst a load of other scales and countries (sorry to those perfectionists!) a class 66 ?? I was a early teenager in the late 80's and early 90's when the inital 4 class 59s turned up and they were THE loco i loved. Given 66s are a prettly much the same visually do u reckon i could commission someone to give it the paint job?

Just a thought- but I wouldn't mind paying a bit for a nice job. Any one know if someone who provides such a service?

Ian

PS I know I own't be able to buy the right wagons- but rule 8 right ;-) ?

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
CoggesRailway said:
Hello All,

Soon (i have 10 days off coming up dedicated to the build- bliss!) i will be the fat controller of the CoggesRailway II. This will have a minimum radius of around 5ft .

I am thinking this will accomadate amongst a load of other scales and countries (sorry to those perfectionists!) a class 66 ?? I was a early teenager in the late 80's and early 90's when the inital 4 class 59s turned up and they were THE loco i loved. Given 66s are a prettly much the same visually do u reckon i could commission someone to give it the paint job?

Just a thought- but I wouldn't mind paying a bit for a nice job. Any one know if someone who provides such a service?

Ian

PS I know I own't be able to buy the right wagons- but rule 8 right ;-) ?

Hi Ian
I would love it if Aristo done a 66 as a 59 i would buy a Foster Yeoman and a ARC used to live near Merehead, had a cab ride in 59001 and the switcher they also have down to the quarry head a great day out :clap:

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
lol yes- i was in reading watching them come through from the yard on the outskirts of london - is it acton- or has my memory got it wrong?

vasim

Registered
3 Jan 2010
Best answers