Can Spektrum receivers be reconfigured/changed

collectors

Registered
16 Apr 2022
Norfolk UK
www.chrismorris.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Hi, I will be using RS65 receivers & see these can be reconfigured to suit needs. But, can Spektrum receivers be altered in the same ways ?? Thanks

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Hi, I will be using RS65 receivers & see these can be reconfigured to suit needs. But, can Spektrum receivers be altered in the same ways ?? Thanks
I assume you are thinking of the Deltang Rx65c? - As supplied by the likes of RC Trains and Micron..

These are no longer in production, and stocks have been exhausted, for some time. - I do have a few of the Deltang Rx6n series, but really need to hold these for warranty replacements at the moment.

There are usually ways to use Spektrum receivers, with a bit of creative thinking.
The one feature that will not be supported is Loco Selection (Selecta) on Ch2. - This is a feature exclusive to the Deltang and Micron families of receivers.

We can presently supply the smaller Deltang receiver/controllers, and fully programmable receivers, capable of driving external speed controllers, soundcard, etc.

A new receiver/controller (substitute for the Deltang Rx65c) will hopefully be available in early June, though supplies will initially be limited, as production is ramped-up.

We can accommodate most things presently, but it can take a little lateral thinking.

PhilP
phil@rctrains.co.uk

collectors

Registered
16 Apr 2022
Norfolk UK
www.chrismorris.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Phil, i would have purchased quite a bit from you, but your site is so unreliable that I would not trust an order. It's a shame I am purchasing from Micron & using your blog for clearer info/instructions on using receivers & alike. :disappointed:

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Phil, i would have purchased quite a bit from you, but your site is so unreliable that I would not trust an order. It's a shame I am purchasing from Micron & using your blog for clearer info/instructions on using receivers & alike. :disappointed:
There is a new webby-site in the offing, and the hosting will move, when it goes live..
Hence the information for the new receiver's is not on the present site..

PhilP

collectors

Registered
16 Apr 2022
Norfolk UK
www.chrismorris.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
There is a new webby-site in the offing, and the hosting will move, when it goes live..
Hence the information for the new receiver's is not on the present site..

PhilP
You have a great & informative blog. Could you not sell from the blog ?? You could always put a redirect on the rctrains pages.