Bachmann Boxcars

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
OK I'm going to ask this in a more sensible way :)
Due to enthusiastic buying in my first weeks i have lots of boxcars that look a bit like these http://www.shorpy.com/node/5663?size=_original
Now I am not too fussed on accuracy but broadly what is available in G (not big boy too much ££) that might have pulled a string of these. I think they were around quite a bit later than this picture too ie 1940s?

Please help

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
MY GOD it so exellent old time photos!!!,,,what years are u looking for?...mine is 30 to 50s yard and warehouse stuffs.....loves tht telegraph poles!!!!!!

what diesels have u got with u now?....ever thought about buy boxcars and weathering it up to give a old time feeling?......

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
i have the NW2 switcher like you but wondering what would have pulled them on the main line? Yeh a great photo, and weathering will happen one day!

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
glad to meet u up....ah i used my 2 nw-2 on the yard and bit of run around the tracks..so u can ask mr.spock....he can help u......he is so good...got informations from him.....

my nw-2 only pulled flatload with wood logging,plus fews boxcars and the last is caboose..........

hope if tht help...so i got my own u tubes of my nw-2...wud u like to see it?....