AsorA Bahn

Thanks all, we are ok. I will call in here and there when I can.

Hope you all in the northern hemisphere enjoy your summer and those down south don't have too cold a winter.

Take care
All the best Stewie. You'll come out the other side fine, don't worry. See you back soon and as and when if you can manage it. Max
 
Hi all, I hope you have all going well. We are going ok, but it has been a few months best left in the past.
Other than a bit of weeding and trimming the railway has not been touched. Another month and I should be able to start back on it.
A few picks of how it has faired through winter.
IMG_20260908_130253863_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260908_130247787_HDR.jpg
This section is going well, I like how the baby's tears has grown over the rockwork. It has had a trim to keep it off the track, a pretty quick and easy job to do.
The ballast has stuck down well everywhere, but some of the sand has come off the platforms in sections, I over diluted the glue. It should be easy to repair.
IMG_20260908_130231982_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260908_130226732_HDR.jpg
The missing link will be the first job to tackle.
IMG_20260908_130219349_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260908_130215226_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260908_130335281_HDR.jpg
Most of the plants have faired well, just lost the one dwarf confer on the hill, it can stay there as a dead one.
IMG_20260908_130416051_HDR.jpg
And the star of the show, stubbornly refusing to look at the camera. He has the poops, I went into town without him today :D .
Take care and I hope to catch up soon with what you have all been up to on your railways.
 
Hi all, I hope you have all going well. We are going ok, but it has been a few months best left in the past.
Other than a bit of weeding and trimming the railway has not been touched. Another month and I should be able to start back on it.
A few picks of how it has faired through winter.
View attachment 360834
View attachment 360835
This section is going well, I like how the baby's tears has grown over the rockwork. It has had a trim to keep it off the track, a pretty quick and easy job to do.
The ballast has stuck down well everywhere, but some of the sand has come off the platforms in sections, I over diluted the glue. It should be easy to repair.
View attachment 360836
View attachment 360837
The missing link will be the first job to tackle.
View attachment 360838
View attachment 360839
View attachment 360840
Most of the plants have faired well, just lost the one dwarf confer on the hill, it can stay there as a dead one.
View attachment 360841
And the star of the show, stubbornly refusing to look at the camera. He has the poops, I went into town without him today :D .
Take care and I hope to catch up soon with what you have all been up to on your railways.
Welcome back to the forum!!
 
Your line is looking good, and ready for the summer when it arrives. It's good to hear from you, and I hope the worst is behind you.
 
Alĺ looking good Stewie. Wellcome back. Yes, I have lost a few dwarf conifers in this drought and hot weather. Garden's looking a bit blasted.
 
Nice to have you back.
Seems a little incongruous to see your green and pleasant land, when we are recovering from a parched landscape. :D

PhilP.
 
Back
Top Bottom