Any interest in the innards of LGB 65000 sound unit?

Ralphmp

Registered
6 Jan 2010
Herts
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Just testing the water here to avoid clogging up the Sales area with stuff no one wants. I’ve repurposed my 65000 module as a speaker plus enclosure to use with an eMotion S. I therefore have the circuit board and potentiometer which I have no use for.

Not sure If anyone can make use of them or this is the kind of item that people would be interested in?

Oh, the sounds are for European electric locos.

Thanks

Brixham

No buffers were hurt at this sign
27 Aug 2010
Best answers
Country flag
Oddly enough, yes!
One persons junk is another persons treasure....

I have an electric loco....Swiss boxcab....awaiting such a module and volume control, the speaker must fit elsewhere. PM en route

LGB333

TRADER
15 Feb 2015
McLean Virginia
www.olddominionrailways.com
Best answers
Country flag
Just testing the water here to avoid clogging up the Sales area with stuff no one wants. I’ve repurposed my 65000 module as a speaker plus enclosure to use with an eMotion S. I therefore have the circuit board and potentiometer which I have no use for.

Not sure If anyone can make use of them or this is the kind of item that people would be interested in?

Oh, the sounds are for European electric locos.

Thanks
Phil - That sound board with POT has a lot of value. See photo how I install the LGB 65001 American Steam Sound Board into customers' LGB Mogul tenders. The only problem is the fitment inside a smaller LGB locomotive along with the speaker.

LGB Sound Board Install - Mogul Tender.jpg

Ralphmp

Registered
6 Jan 2010
Herts
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Phil - That sound board with POT has a lot of value. See photo how I install the LGB 65001 American Steam Sound Board into customers' LGB Mogul tenders. The only problem is the fitment inside a smaller LGB locomotive along with the speaker.

View attachment 297614
I confess I was surprised how swiftly I was contacted about the board! It has already found a new home with a fellow forumite.