ABC Shuttle

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
I have one of these which I want to set up for the Festive Season.

thumbnail_20201222_162348.jpg

Can anyone advise me as to what voltage, AC or DC, that I need to connect to these terminals please....

thumbnail_20201222_162411.jpg

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
East Anglia
www.facebook.com
PM sent Giz and you got it from me...nice little unit..handles up to 8 amps so any loco should be fine (especially any LGB ones).
Oh and DC only I seem to remember

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Well, I took a chance and connected AC from an ancient LGB 5003 Transformator to the SUPPLY terminals, with the controlled DC being connected to the Input, and it's working fine.

I've set up a short test track with a couple of diode fitted LGB 1015T tracks at each end and the jobs a good 'un!

Tomorrow, I'll set it up by the tree and connect up a couple of short ToyTrain wagons, and we're good to go....

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
East Anglia
www.facebook.com
Most excellent here is the diagram that came with it... seems to say AC... well I used it with DC so ... me is confused... but there again easily done :D :D
ABC shuttle.jpg

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Well, I took a chance and connected AC from an ancient LGB 5003 Transformator to the SUPPLY terminals, with the controlled DC being connected to the Input, and it's working fine.

I've set up a short test track with a couple of diode fitted LGB 1015T tracks at each end and the jobs a good 'un!

Tomorrow, I'll set it up by the tree and connect up a couple of short ToyTrain wagons, and we're good to go....
Look forward to some pics. Those short ToyTrain wagons are a boon on when space is limited.