Windows and doors

Mark Fuhrman

Registered
21 Jul 2019
Clinton, tn
Best answers
Have tried to order window and doors from the new owners of Grandt Line but have not had any success. Has anybody had any ??? Is there anybody else that makes comparable windows and doors. I build a lot of buildings and looking for a source. Thanks, M

D

Deleted member 4232

Moved

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackreed

Dan Black
14 Aug 2019
Pennsylvania
Best answers
I’m not sure of your scale, buildings are my thing. It is very easy, much easier to get doors and windows that are wood, and working, if you are working in 1/2 an inch equals 1 foot, or 1/25th scale, switch your search request to 1/2 scale (half scale), this will take you over to the dollhouse world, where you are about to discover a world that carries everything.
There’s little comparison to what you are about to find, and I prefer to work with wood, if you are in America look at www.miniatures.com.
Best of luck.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Have tried to order window and doors from the new owners of Grandt Line but have not had any success. Has anybody had any ??? Is there anybody else that makes comparable windows and doors. I build a lot of buildings and looking for a source. Thanks, M
As Blackreed says, lots of options with Dolls house Suppliers even this side of the Pond.

400Parker

Registered
18 Nov 2013
Best answers
Country flag