Why I used a Revo in my Tram

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
Yeah, I apologize, I would be happy to work out the proposal with my Zimo experts, and then say "here is a plan, here are the parts, and here is the hookup" should you be interested. I have Zimo resources that are very helpful, and can think outside the box.

I'm sensitive to this response from Zimo because it is a quality product with many features, but poorly promoted here in the US. If I had not met the Train-Li people here, I would have been turned off.

Funny thing, the owner of one of the largest discount train dealerships here in the US just contacted me 2 days ago asking my take on the non-response from Phoenix... really a problem even for dealers who buy in bulk. Great sounds, nice library, but just no product and no communication.

Anyway, we kind of took this away from Jimmy, and perhaps we could communicate by email, and let me work on some solutions for you, no obligation and no fee, more creative fun. I'd like to get the bounding parameters of what you want clear and I will begin research on several solutions. Drop me a private email if interested.

Greg

rentren

LGB - Viafier Retica Wälderbähnle Rheinbähnle
22 Aug 2020
Kaslo/BC, Canada
Country
Canada
Best answers
Country flag
Agreed, Greg, I veered off, went off on a tangent interesting to me! Let's go email then.

rentren

LGB - Viafier Retica Wälderbähnle Rheinbähnle
22 Aug 2020
Kaslo/BC, Canada
Country
Canada
Best answers
Country flag
One more word wrt PhoenixSound. There are OTR fora where this is aired. Deliveries from Phoenix are haltingly happening and people ask themselves whether there might be a health issue in the background. I called, wasn't called back but learned that at this Covid time dropping by needs prior approval (to paraphrase).