Unusual/strangest "Real Figures" that have visited your Railway

Beddhist

Beddhist

Motorcycle travel, trains
16 Oct 2013
Glenbervie, NZ
beddha.free.fr
Hehe, we use timms traps on possums, but then, you aren't allowed to do that. :p

G

Glengrant

Registered
24 Oct 2009
NE Scotlamd
These guys came back just about a month ago, eventually the whole family of four were munching away at my weeds etc, well, there's not much else in my garden. The thing is this is on the edge of the city, not out in
deer (Small).jpg
the wildsj

trammayo

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
These guys came back just about a month ago, eventually the whole family of four were munching away at my weeds etc, well, there's not much else in my garden. The thing is this is on the edge of the city, not out in View attachment 202508 the wildsj
Nice visitors - great to see you on the Forum again Cyril.

Beddhist

Beddhist

Motorcycle travel, trains
16 Oct 2013
Glenbervie, NZ
beddha.free.fr
This lot has been making a nuisance of themselves lately (big droppings). It's quite tricky to snap them, because they are very timid and for good reason: last year's dozen was put in the freezer by the neighbours.

IMG_3719.jpg

Madman

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Elegant birds when viewed in the wild. Or so thought Ben Franklin. He wanted it to be our national bird. Somehow I think the eagle voters made a better choice.

trammayo

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
I just wonder what has happened to the originator of this thread?

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Hm this liitle fellow was no trouble at all!
image.jpeg

JonD

minimans

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Elegant birds when viewed in the wild. Or so thought Ben Franklin. He wanted it to be our national bird. Somehow I think the eagle voters made a better choice.
I think poor old Ben needed new glasses!! The ones we get here in California are big UGLY things that run around in herds terrorizing the suburbs!