The SSP Slo-mo

The mechanic

Registered
24 Nov 2016
South Staffordshire UK and Co. Wexford Eire
Best answers
Country flag
Hello all,

After the sad news that Slo-mo's are no longer to be produced by Small Steam Performance, I wanted to enquire if anyone had heard whether an alternative source for the units was available at all?

I for one have a couple of locos that I was intending to fit Slo-mos to but now I cannot obtain them, so would really welcome an alternative supply with a similar build quality.

Dave

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Hello all,

After the sad news that Slo-mo's are no longer to be produced by Small Steam Performance, I wanted to enquire if anyone had heard whether an alternative source for the units was available at all?

I for one have a couple of locos that I was intending to fit Slo-mos to but now I cannot obtain them, so would really welcome an alternative supply with a similar build quality.

Dave
To the best of my knowledge nothing has appeared from the woodwork as yet, I would suggest keeping an eye out on the 16mm web site or in the magazine. If you are not a member certainly worth considering joining.

Reactions: 1 user

guterzug

Registered
25 Aug 2018
Roma
Best answers
Country flag
Luckily, it seems that someone else will produce something similar - Wilson locomotives - not earlier than 2024...