The Redwood Tramway

Alan B

3D printer/maker trains motor bikes BMW
6 Apr 2015
Milang South Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Peter
I am about to start my own layout in the garden in a couple of months will be interested to see how it goes, as for SAR stock I have quite a bit ib 1;32 to suit broad gauge and am buisily building more.

Moonraker

Registered
25 Oct 2009
South Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Peter,

I have a battery powered and live steam G Scale layout operating down at Clayton Bay. Eight British locos plus a Tasmanian K1 Garratt and a Brill 55. Email me at pjlucas@bigpond.com if you wish to visit or if you wish to receive the e-magazines I send out to SA garden railway enthusiasts each month. You pass Alan B's place on the way to me so you might want to arrange a double visit.

Regards
Peter Lucas
MyLocoSound

Reactions: 1 user

Peter Michalak

Registered
27 Nov 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
Best answers
Hi Gents,
I have plans for a 55 class brill, but that will be a post Adelaide Model Railway Exhibition project, as Bridgewater needs to take priority for the time being - as does the 'stage 2' track extension to extend the line up a seriously steep grade, and around the lawn. I'll get some photos to describe the proposed extension, and put them up shortly.

Thanks for the offer Peter - I believe we met at last years Modelling the Railways of South Australia Convention. I'll send you an email shortly. I did see some photos of your railway recently, as one of my facebook contacts visited your railway on a BRMA visit.

Pete

Peter Michalak

Registered
27 Nov 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
Best answers
Hi All,
Just a quick update on the Redwood Tramway.

The garden has now matured nicely. The video below gives an update.

Reactions: 5 users