DSCN5978.jpg

I'm Happy with that :clap:

Rob.

RobB

All models, boats, heli's, planes, cars, trains et
13 Dec 2009
South Wales UK
Best answers
I bashed the van up out of rejected castings from my short coach kit.

yb281

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
Best answers
RobB said:
I bashed the van up out of rejected castings from my short coach kit.
Would make a GREAT kit though Rob ................... nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :D:D

RobB

13 Dec 2009
South Wales UK
Best answers
I've have been ask many times to make the van, but never thought it worth doing. The problem is, most people that buy this plough would have something to hang it on already. I'm just not sure I could justify the tooling cost and time??

I have many ideas in my head of things to make that would be original and not made for 16mm yet, so I think money spent in that area would be a better idea, maybe ?

I have sold reject parts or cut down new kits to people that want to copy my van, so that is always an option. But it does cost more than a short coach as you need one bogie and an extra long coach side to chop up.
Rob :)

coyote97

RR, technical things, 4x4
9 Dec 2009
southern Germany
Best answers
Oh, nice weather to set it on duty.

Here in southern Germany (arround Stuttgart) we havent a snowcover now.
Its typical for this area: it has NO snow or it looks like this (winter 2010-2011):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lMs...t=UU05yzAQK-JpmgcvylZo8VSw&lf=plcp&playnext=1 < Link To http://www.youtube.com/wa...lf=plcp&playnext=1

Often it seems to be arround zero degrees when we have snow. So driving the tracks gives a slight watercover on the rails, freezing immediately and making plow-operation impossible.

This fluffy snow at yours with minus-degrees, preventing the rails to get water-frozen, must be a great fun.

Greetings

Frank

RobB

13 Dec 2009
South Wales UK
Best answers
The new site being made as I type does not use flash :clap: