dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Found a small piece about this in the Evening Standard the other day, appears to be a Crowd Funded project that may have a few uses for us. Not disimilar to some of the other Teck talk on here a while back. But this would appear to be a much simpler offering if it achieves success for us mere mortals who do not wish to be (or cannot be) Computer Programmers. Well worth watching the Vid to see the possibilities which appear to even allow a batch of Servos to be driven.

Smartibot: The world's first A.I. enabled cardboard robot

Reactions: 1 user

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Found a small piece about this in the Evening Standard the other day, appears to be a Crowd Funded project that may have a few uses for us. Not disimilar to some of the other Teck talk on here a while back. But this would appear to be a much simpler offering if it achieves success for us mere mortals who do not wish to be (or cannot be) Computer Programmers. Well worth watching the Vid to see the possibilities which appear to even allow a batch of Servos to be driven.

Smartibot: The world's first A.I. enabled cardboard robot

Well it's different! I was into AI decades ago. Mind you, it was for getting the sows in pig!

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Well it's different! I was into AI decades ago. Mind you, it was for getting the sows in pig!

That puts a WHOLE new slant on Mr. Spielberg's movie...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jon.