Shay Fanatics

Rob s

trains, R/C models, 4x4 off roading, motor sport
24 Oct 2009
West Midlands
Best answers
Woderwick said:
Requests now add up to 10 packs now, so I'll try and get a run done soon. My man has the program, it's just a question when we can get it done

Please put me down for a set as well, if i am not in your origional 10
Thanks Rob

simon@mgr

Aviation, model engineering & all things technical
25 Oct 2009
Gold Coast, QLD, The Land Downunder
Best answers
Country flag
Woderwick has done a nice bit of work there.

Woderwick

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
24 Oct 2009
Ia Drang Valley
www.gtrains.co.uk
Best answers
I'll see if I can get another run done. It's an industrial laser so it's busy most of the time. £10 plus p&p should cover it and that would be for a set to do one side. 10 brackets in all. That would be on the understanding that they are what they are, made for my use originally and I dont want to hear any "I cant get them to fit, they are crepe" etc. I'll post when I get a run done
Woderwick said:
I'll see if I can get another run done. It's an industrial laser so it's busy most of the time. £10 plus p&p should cover it and that would be for a set to do one side. 10 brackets in all.

That would be on the understanding that they are what they are, made for my use originally and I dont want to hear any "I cant get them to fit, they are crepe" etc.

I'll post when I get a run done

Just taken delivery of 10 sets. Better profile than the last I think, nice rounded end to the hook.

Cost as said above £10 plus shipping. I have to check out the cost of that yet, should only be the cost of a jiffy bag plus postage. PM with requests so I can give you the mailing details.

I'll get a price for recorded delivery, I dont want to hear any "I never got them cobblers"

TTYL

Rob s

trains, R/C models, 4x4 off roading, motor sport
24 Oct 2009
West Midlands
Best answers
PM also sent

Woderwick

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
24 Oct 2009
Ia Drang Valley
www.gtrains.co.uk
Best answers
One set left.

I'll pop out today and arrange some packaging. I'll pm you all when ready to post with address details and p&p shortly.

Woderwick

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
24 Oct 2009
Ia Drang Valley
www.gtrains.co.uk
Best answers
All 10 sets have now been spoken for.
I have been to the post office and also got some padded envolopes, so we are good to go. I have sent PMs to all of you who asked for the bits. Let me know if you dont get a message next time you log on

I shall dispatch your package 1st class recorded delivery on receipt of your cheque because I am a trusting soul.

The post and packing came to £2 and the post office elf tells me its not a wieght driven thing its to do with letter thickness. Anyway its going out 1st class recorded.

That about covers it. When you drill out the broken lug from the underneath of the footboard use a 1.5mm drill in a pin chcuk and wrap a small piece of tape around the end of it.

Position this at a distance from the tip equivilent to 3/4s of the foot board depth of the drill. This will give you an indication when the tape touches the underside that you have drilled a deep enough hole without goin through the plastic completely. It's soft stuff and I would nt usea power job.

Best.

Rod

Woderwick

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
24 Oct 2009
Ia Drang Valley
www.gtrains.co.uk
Best answers
I have started posting by recorded delivery, Ross and Tac your stuff left yesterday.

Also I have just had another run of brackets dropped off this morning if any more of you out there feel the need.

Best
Rod