Paradise

Registered
28 Jan 2010
Back Yard
Country
Australia
Best answers
Country flag
I'm still waiting for my Regner kit but today I found a construction thread on a forum. I thought some here may be interested in having a look. :nerd:
You may have to fiddle with Google to do the translation. The first thread page didn't translate to English but worked when I selected German at the top of page instead. (go figure) :think: RhB G 2/3 + 2/2 Nr. 25 - SchienenDampf.com

fa2d47_ac139c22f4dd464c9c473bb8fa589581~mv2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Good luck with the build. Are you going to make a video of it for the rest of us?

palmerston

trains
24 Oct 2009
Netherlands, near Aachen ;-)
Best answers
Country flag
Yep, enjoy the build. I used to own a G4/5, wish i hadnt sold it..

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
The only steam loco I'd want .
Love the electric version too if funds permit it

Paradise

Registered
28 Jan 2010
Back Yard
Country
Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Good luck with the build. Are you going to make a video of it for the rest of us?
Yeah tac. I'll make a video once assembled and running. Hopefully I won't lose my nuts in the shag pile. :wasntme:

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Yeah tac. I'll make a video once assembled and running. Hopefully I won't lose my nuts in the shag pile. :wasntme:
Oh. I was rather hoping for a serialised build programme in stages - even if it was in slide-form. It's not every day us common folk get to see a prestigious narrow-gauge model like this being built.

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Country
Mars
Best answers
Country flag

Paradise

Registered
28 Jan 2010
Back Yard
Country
Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Go on, do it! No garden railways in heaven, y'know.

So, there are no cherubs clipping the hedges and raking the ballast? How disappointing. :think:

rentren

LGB - Viafier Retica Wälderbähnle Rheinbähnle
22 Aug 2020
Kaslo/BC, Canada
Country
Canada
Best answers
Country flag
wrt translation, try DeepL.com (d/l app), it's free up to 5000 characters.

Here's a quick deepl.com-job, ...dunno whether this is legal?

Regner RhB

Hello steam friends
I have received after a long wait ( first order January 2015) the long-awaited kit of the Regner RhB No. 25 :Q . I am very happy and would like to tell you about building. The young Regner team has actually managed to put this kit on the legs my congratulations.

[image]

Since I haven't put any photos in the forum for a long time, I would like to ask you what I have to pay special attention to, so that this doesn't become a stress every time. I have tried for the shown photo more than 1 hour around and created different variants. Just before I kicked the bucket then a somewhat bad copy worked with the old version. Help :HL !!!
Kind regards :lol:
Georg

A steam model lives

Reactions: 1 user