Raising steam

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana USA
Best answers
Country flag
Just doing what Roundhouse engines do best, raising steam. After making some changes to my railway with more to come, I steamed up my new RH Billy for some relaxing steam running.

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Just doing what Roundhouse engines do best, raising steam. After making some changes to my railway with more to come, I steamed up my new RH Billy for some relaxing steam running.
Very nice and relaxing video and it just shows the advantages of the simple oval. If only it had gone on for a few seconds more so the shot of the train in the distance coming round the bend had seen it through the station and past, an ideal ending. I like the shots between the buildings etc. The dog in the background at 40sec must have other things on its mind.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Superb nice steady controlled running.

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana USA
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks, my dogs have seen enough trains running that they pretty much could care less. I find that having a knob style controller like the one from RCS does wonders for slow speed control vs a stick type radio. Video taking is not my forte, but I am getting better.