Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
Best answers
Country flag
d6562577e49cb3439ae0c4d769e38160.jpg
e02f8794e0c140cddee8ebb7a94cbb8b.jpg
7781dd7a85d12bea6a38526180f9bffb.jpg
Finished my lumber train work caboose, consists LGB single axel car with kalamazoo cabin, detail parts from Bachmann crates from playmobil and LGB, lit the cabin using Wal-Mart outdoor solar lights @ $.99 each, just drilled a hole in the rood and punched in from under side and a little silicone and done. Saw is styrene cut with pinking sheers and then clipped with small wire cutters. Detail parts are from Bachmann kit, ties are cut down PVC lumber that I used to make my water tower supports from, lettering is from Silhouette Cameo, fun quick project, Bill

Reactions: 2 users

Capt. Jack

Registered
12 Mar 2017
Florida
Best answers
Country flag
I like this project. Turned out really nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
Best answers
Country flag
I like this project. Turned out really nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Thank you, wish more people would post pictures cause there is a lot of good ideas out there, Bill.

Reactions: 1 user

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
Bill;
Thank you for your pictures, and yes, more pictures are always enjoyed.
I'm one of the few old farts that don't "Do" pictures, but very much enjoy those pictures from those blessed with the talent to take good ones.
I'm not into the latest "Silly Telephones" that take pictures, and have never taken a photograph that I was pleased with. Photography is just not my hobby, or interest.
To my eye, there are GREAT photographers out there, and then there are the ones that should stay away from such instruments, on penalty of doing Sarah's ironing for at least a year and a half....!!
To those that often take great pictures...PLEASE, please, enclose a written description of what, and why you took the picture. Too often the picture appears, but fails to express why it was taken, or what was being attempted to be expressed.
Fr.Fred