Old West figures - standing and sitting

brownmat

Registered
18 Oct 2020
East Yorkshire
Best answers
Country flag
Hello
May I ask where people are buying "old west" style figures from in the UK? I have found some good ones on amazon and the like, but they are all dressed in rather current clothing!
Thanks in advance.

wandgrudd

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
I asked a similar thing a while ago and got a few ideas but didn’t really find a great deal see below for my topic on the subject.

brownmat

Registered
18 Oct 2020
East Yorkshire
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks very much - I seemed to have missed that!

ebay mike

Retired, but still hoarding. (GOF)
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk - edge of nowhere.
Best answers
Country flag

Although these are not sold as american figures I think they would pass muster. Loads more on eBay.de

brownmat

Registered
18 Oct 2020
East Yorkshire
Best answers
Country flag
Wow, thanks!! I never even thought of just searching for the "scale". Great idea!

ebay mike

Retired, but still hoarding. (GOF)
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk - edge of nowhere.
Best answers
Country flag
Hello
May I ask where people are buying "old west" style figures from in the UK? I have found some good ones on amazon and the like, but they are all dressed in rather current clothing!
Thanks in advance.
Matthew, just seen these on ebay - not a bad price for the set shipped to UK.

LGB spurg Figures 5049 | eBay

Mike.

twojags

Registered
26 Nov 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Just came across this thread. I have much the same problem myself. If you model in 1:20.3 scale (Fn3) there are several sources for western figures to be found across the pond. I realise that it can be expensive to get these posted from the USA to the UK which makes populating your layout quite expensive.
I would mention Fine Folk Figures, Supply Line Models, Fun & Games, Just Plain Folk, and Railroad Avenue which I have come across as potential sources. Some of these can be hard to locate on the web, especially in the current pandemic, but let me know if you have any trouble and I will provide details of my researches.

If you are looking for 1:22.5 scale quite a few of the Preiser range would pass muster, especially the US Track Workers models.