• Hi All I think many of you are not aware of the user profile options, if you hover over the small round icon top right of the screen, it may be black, have 2 letters or even your avatar, it will bring up a menu with lots of options for you to play with. One that we like to see used is the setting of an avatar (little picture) you can now also upgrade your account to remove adverts. Paul

New Railroad Layout

Sean McGill

Sean McGill

Did I say that out loud ?
5 Oct 2017
Boston&Cocagne NB (not enough)
  • Sean McGill

Sean McGill

Get a small plastic shed, to sit nearby ,to put your mostly run stock in ..:wondering:
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fth%3Fid%3DOP.puViSUyCt3sslA300C300%26w%3D300%26h%3D300%26pid%3D21.1&hash=e7e5bbc7cfc981dea236743557e270d8

BakerJohn

BakerJohn

Model Railroader, Farmer, Pastry Cook
  • BakerJohn

BakerJohn

Looks good to me..
Agree with Sean.. Parallel running looks better. - You can have a meandering single line, but unless there is a natural obstruction, keep 'em parallel. :)

Right.. Weekend coming-up.. Expect finished article pictures, Monday then John. :think:;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not much point without a running loco though, huh? Maybe in a few weeks...

Why are you not using USA track ..get some @ Springfield this Jan "Big E "
#6 switches for the main lines and the 10' switches for the yard
Finances permitting I will definitely look into that. Will you be at the show this year, Sean?

Sean McGill

Sean McGill

Did I say that out loud ?
5 Oct 2017
Boston&Cocagne NB (not enough)
  • Sean McGill

Sean McGill

Finances permitting I will definitely look into that. Will you be at the show this year, Sean?
I hope .. I was in my friends car and on the way last year when my medicine told me it didn't like to travel... ( Rotator cuff repair ..I'm @ 100% now ) Hint Bring "CASH"

Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
  • Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

#11 looks pretty good I think I would try and tie in the left hand reversing circuit to the main loop to give you a choice cause right now there is only 1 way out, Bill

BakerJohn

BakerJohn

• BakerJohn

BakerJohn

I hope .. I was in my friends car and on the way last year when my medicine told me it didn't like to travel... ( Rotator cuff repair ..I'm @ 100% now ) Hint Bring "CASH"
I'll definitely be there. That's where I bought my Forney last year!

BakerJohn

BakerJohn

• BakerJohn

BakerJohn

Also, the USAT GP 38-2 locomotives is the biggest I'm planning to get. Does that loco have a min radius? I was under the impression it fits around LGB's R2s.

Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
  • Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Have you done any more drawings since #11, it looks pretty good and best of all less grass to mow, Bill

BakerJohn

BakerJohn

• BakerJohn

BakerJohn

I have, Bill. It is again very different, but I have to measure the ground's natural grade before I can proceed. I've been away all weekend, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Updates to follow...