New Hartland Interurban

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
I completed the conversion to battery power the other day and have been testing my new heartland interurban. here's a video of one of the trials.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Can I assume that it is a Hartland Model interpretation of a Heartland Interurban? Nice looking Cars, have one in bits that I was converting to match to G Scale by making the roofline a little higher. Eyed it up for a Battery Conversion and may get done as the wheels are not the best for Track Pickup though I expect that some will disagree with that view. Possibly be good to put a Sound Unit in, MyLocoSound do an Electric one that may suit?

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Can I assume that it is a Hartland Model interpretation of a Heartland Interurban? Nice looking Cars, have one in bits that I was converting to match to G Scale by making the roofline a little higher. Eyed it up for a Battery Conversion and may get done as the wheels are not the best for Track Pickup though I expect that some will disagree with that view. Possibly be good to put a Sound Unit in, MyLocoSound do an Electric one that may suit?

You can make that assumption. Interurbans ran all over the country, including the heartland.