my toyset of castle in fishpond in 1 day ON rockie creeks.....any NAMES FOR CASTLE?

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
here is my castle toyset tht i brought for whooping 50p from my local charity shop....weeks ago....i have to take my old 3 yrs old plant out of my fishpond for putting castle in the middle.....

the plant i use it is now dry and dead and not good...it has to go.............BYE
aslo pump all the dirty smelly water out of the pond using fish pump...and then clean it til air dry it for a whole days....

now it much better for my fishpond for ready to have a fresh water and aslo will put goldfish from my sister tht she look after my fish in her own fishpond!!!!!!!!!!

so i wud be happy if anyone who mite like to give a good nice name for this sweet castle pls? in usa themes..

any comments?.....
aslo many thks u all these peoples who make a good informations on castle in usa on new-competions threads...........
i know it sound barmy for castle in fishpond but i likes it..........

HOPE U WILL enjoyed it and i will put more photos agian........with ramps.etc....details..plus poles with usa flag!
aslo fill up with fresh water of course..........wink.....

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my toyset of castle in fishpond in 1 day ON rockie creeks.....

there u go....with water at last.....

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
there u go......

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
What a bargin 50p :clap: looks good with the water back in your pond ,do you plan to add extra's to the castle ?

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Richie said:
What a bargin 50p :clap: looks good with the water back in your pond ,do you plan to add extra's to the castle ?
ite
hi again....yes will do some more extra on it as owl.eagles.birds figures aslo flag poles on each tower with usa flags flying aslo sort out the door with chains plus some tourist figures to look around......

plus some alligators!!!......aslo lite up in the dark inside the tower..using waterproof lites from my bro who is electric enginner.....
plus goldfish of course.........

stevedenver

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
steven there is only one name which will do

Castle Anthrax

(from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

youll need a small golden LED in the window!
and of course comely Zoot

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
stevedenver said:
steven there is only one name which will do

Castle Anthrax

:happy: .......

(from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

youll need a small golden LED in the window!
and of course comely Zoot