Massoth Nav and LGB MTS III

LGB-Sid

Registered
19 Sep 2016
UK
Best answers
Country flag
Plugged my newly acquired Massoth Nav into the LGB MTS III in to the D-max socket all works OK, connected a LGB 50116P handset to the LGB Bus , it worked fine to control a train but when I looked at the Nav it now said it was unable to connect or something like that. Can you not use both Buses at the same time ?

SevenOfDiamonds

Registered
3 Jan 2010
Best answers
Country flag
Were you using both handsets to drive the SAME loco (in turn)? You can use a Navigator and an LGB handset at the same time (on different locos, obviously) , but the Navigator won't work for a channel if you still have an LGB handset programmed to the same channel number. Change that handset to a different channel number and your Navigator should work again. This is based on my experience with exactly the set up you have. Could be something different, though!

All the best

David

LGB-Sid

Registered
19 Sep 2016
UK
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks, I think they were trying to control different engines or at least that was the intention, I will try again today if the Rain stops and I will also read what the Nav says on the screen, this time if it does it again.

LGB-Sid

Registered
19 Sep 2016
UK
Best answers
Country flag
Well today it just worked perfect, even when I tried to mess it up both handsets worked, even if I told them the same Loco address the Nav just did what it should do when you chose a Loco in use, so no idea what so ever why it wouldn't work yesterday at all but Happy now . Don't know which is easier now 3 trains and one Nav or three trains and one Nav and one LGB handset :rofl: :rofl: