garrymartin

My Family,Railways, Beer and the Seaside
30 Oct 2009
Now Derbyshire !
Best answers
Country flag
[font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]That looks really good ![/font]

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
adeshers said:
Bit of an update now I've done a little ballasting.
Looks very effective and it'll keep the wiring tidy too....

Mousey

Registered
1 Nov 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Very impressive.

yb281

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
Best answers
I have a short length of wire going to a point motor where this would make an ideal solution to keep it tidy and hidden. Thanks Ade :clap:.

adeshers

More sense than money .. more stupidity than sense
6 Nov 2009
NW Derbyshire
Best answers
yb281 said:
I have a short length of wire going to a point motor where this would make an ideal solution to keep it tidy and hidden. Thanks Ade :clap:.

I have been inspired by so many of you on this forum it's rather humbling to think I may have given a bit of inspiration back :*

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Looks great. Neat and tidy. How has it been with accessing it for wiring changes?

adeshers

More sense than money .. more stupidity than sense
6 Nov 2009
NW Derbyshire
Best answers
Madman said:
Looks great. Neat and tidy. How has it been with accessing it for wiring changes?
Thanks for the kind comments Madman. Most of the troughing has been down over the winter and I thought it might get brittle but so far the top has remained fairly pliable when being removed (several times on one day) to insert and re-insert wires. I think you have to be careful easing off the end of the 'lid' but then the rest follows easily as you lift it up. It helps having secured it in several places along its length (but only with small nails). So far I'm pleased with the result.