LGB train ideas

Tony

Model railways
28 Feb 2010
East coast Essex
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Some of you might of seen this but i just found it so thought i would share for those who haven't
its got some fantastic ideas and has something for everyone showing most of the range from LGB i think its some kind of profesionaly shot LGB video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-tjVIjkjo&feature=related

Tony

Spule 4

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Les États-Unis
Best answers
Ah, Pastelina!

jetomlin

Scratch building Bridges and Buildings.</br>Steame
24 Oct 2009
West End, Southampton
Best answers
My guess is that it was made b LGB of America.
While attending a convention out in California (Santa Clara) I was able to visit a number of layouts which would turn you LGB fans green with envy. They had the space and finance to build fantastic layouts. Unfortunately i didn't have the cahence to video them!

Philbahn

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Swinton Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
The opening shots are of Herr Grunds railway,in Germany, as is the blue rack railway

Philbahn

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Swinton Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
Spule 4 said:
Ah, Pastelina!

5932791879d44741aff6e90630225a93.jpg

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Does anybody remember the Bikini line?? I think Florida was it's home it was all pink flamingo's and the lady owner was always in a pink bikini in the photo's I've seen.................

dragon

Video. Photography. Garden railways.
24 Oct 2009
Nottingham
Best answers
minimans said:
Does anybody remember the Bikini line?? I think Florida was it's home it was all pink flamingo's and the lady owner was always in a pink bikini in the photo's I've seen.................

I wonder if she has open days?

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
dragon said:
minimans said:

I wonder if she has open days?
ooooooooooooooo you are awful .......................but i like you....................................