LGB Toy Train tank wagons and boxcars

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
On the shuttle section of my layouts I run an old LGB Spremberger and use LGB Toy Train goods rolling stock in the shape of the Toy Train boxvans and petrol tank wagons. I use this combination because the items are that bit shorter than the Playmobil equivalents, and space is short. As the line is a private one, the unusual rolling stock is easily explained.

Currently, I have the following items:

Tank wagons - Agip and Shell

Boxcars - 94268 Kids Club (the logos will be removed and replaced with Colman's Mustard or Weetabix), 94267, green boxcar, and 91467, white boxcar.

I am wanting to add to the stock 94580 Aral tanker and 94140/1, BP tanker and the 94567 brown boxcar. (I just missed one of those on eBay from a German seller.)

If anyone can help woth these, I'd be pleased to hear from them.

Gizzy

Gizzy

Railways, Aviation, Caravanning....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
I sold a rake of 5 green BP Toytain tankers to a friend recently.

I own a rake of 9 of the yellow Shell ones for my bulk fuel train....

D

Dan

Registered
28 Jan 2010
Eastern MA
HLW makes short cars and these are found in their kit line. About the same length as the LGB FRR cars with body mounted hook and loop couplers.
I run these with Kadee body mounted couplers on a 29 inch diameter circle.
New in the USA for under $20 US.

ebay mike

ebay mike

Registered
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk
On the shuttle section of my layouts I run an old LGB Spremberger and use LGB Toy Train goods rolling stock in the shape of the Toy Train boxvans and petrol tank wagons. I use this combination because the items are that bit shorter than the Playmobil equivalents, and space is short. As the line is a private one, the unusual rolling stock is easily explained.

Currently, I have the following items:

Tank wagons - Agip and Shell

Boxcars - 94268 Kids Club (the logos will be removed and replaced with Colman's Mustard or Weetabix), 94267, green boxcar, and 91467, white boxcar.

I am wanting to add to the stock 94580 Aral tanker and 94140/1, BP tanker and the 94567 brown boxcar. (I just missed one of those on eBay from a German seller.)

If anyone can help woth these, I'd be pleased to hear from them.
I wish I'd bought a few of the TT wagons at Bressingham Gordon, but SWMBO, space and finances were against it. That said I'm still ploughing through my garage and have found a few boxed ToyTrain items. None of the above - yet, but there is a Lehmann Oil tanker. I'll send some pix on a PM when I've finished in case there's anything that takes your fancy.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
I wish I'd bought a few of the TT wagons at Bressingham Gordon, but SWMBO, space and finances were against it. That said I'm still ploughing through my garage and have found a few boxed ToyTrain items. None of the above - yet, but there is a Lehmann Oil tanker. I'll send some pix on a PM when I've finished in case there's anything that takes your fancy.
Thanks, Mike. I've had one offer of a Lehmann Oil Co, tanker, but it is maybe a bit too far from what I am thinking of doing, but I'm still thinking. Pics of any you have would be interesting, freight or passenger.