LGB MTS pc interface

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
Hi everyone Help please. As you may heve picked up on another thread my Massoth centeral station is on the Blink. so i am reverting to LGB MTS for the time being. I need to set up my PC module 55045 i dont seem to have the instructions and the lables have fallen off the wires so the question is are the yellow & green wires the track supply and the brown & white the 18v ac or the other way around??

dutchelm

Registered
24 Oct 2009
N Somerset
Best answers
Country flag
I can't tell you the colours as mine has been rewired. The outside ones go to the transformer & the inside ones go go the decoder

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
Hi thanks for the link its the yellow/Green to the Trafo (power) and the Brown/white to the programing track

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Hi thanks for the link its the yellow/Green to the Trafo (power) and the Brown/white to the programing track

Glad it helped!
In some ways that colour code is counter-intuitive (to me, anyway) compared with LGB's loco wiring code, where I always think of the brown and white as INPUTS (from the track to the loco circuit board or decoder) and the green and yellow as OUTPUTS (from the board/decoder to the motor)....

Jon.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
Yes it seems reversed to me also. Well i got the old LGB program disk running on my duel boot XP / windows 10 computer, running on xp and the program works with the pc module and i re programmed my Zillital loco that had got confused and stoped responding to signals. So all seems to be working fine. Just have to send my massoth unit back to Germany now and see what they say :(