LGB labels/stickers for goods wagons

OBBherr

Registered
17 Aug 2016
Hampshire, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Several of my LGB goods wagons came with sheets of alternative stickers to "convert" generic goods stock to other countries/regions e.g a Shell tank wagon that was originally DB is now StLB.

As I am a fan of things Austrian I would like to convert some other wagons in the same fashion, in particular a set of 3 Esso tankers. I understand why country specific stock doesn't include them but tankers are in my view universal (although I am sure someone will correct me on that). Sufficiently universal for me anyway.

Can anybody give some guidance on where such labels could be sourced? The newer wagons I have don't seem to include them.

ebay mike

Retired, but still hoarding. (GOF)
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk - edge of nowhere.
Best answers
Country flag
Several of my LGB goods wagons came with sheets of alternative stickers to "convert" generic goods stock to other countries/regions e.g a Shell tank wagon that was originally DB is now StLB.

As I am a fan of things Austrian I would like to convert some other wagons in the same fashion, in particular a set of 3 Esso tankers. I understand why country specific stock doesn't include them but tankers are in my view universal (although I am sure someone will correct me on that). Sufficiently universal for me anyway.

Can anybody give some guidance on where such labels could be sourced? The newer wagons I have don't seem to include them.
Let me know what you need and the size and I can probably run some self-adhesive vinyl ones off for you. I've just done some French lineside advertising posters and assorted stuff for shop fronts and buildings etc. Currently working on period German adverts.

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Let me know what you need and the size and I can probably run some self-adhesive vinyl ones off for you. I've just done some French lineside advertising posters and assorted stuff for shop fronts and buildings etc. Currently working on period German adverts.
Now Mike that IS very handy to know ;)

OBBherr

Registered
17 Aug 2016
Hampshire, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Mike, that's very kind of you. Sample of what I'm after is attached. Size is 5.9cm x 2.0 cm. Happy to pay whatever you care to chrage me!
Zillertal example.jpg

Regards, Adrian

ebay mike

Retired, but still hoarding. (GOF)
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk - edge of nowhere.
Best answers
Country flag
Conversation started.