DafyddElvy

1:22.5 & 15mm Scale Trams, , NG Steam Railways
10 Feb 2021
West Lothian
Country
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
And the bad news is that I'll be posting off those flats later this week.
They will definitely need to go out of sight and not on the bench, at the moment I am having to put things at 90⁰ on the test track because of space, plus I really do need a clear space to finish MER 23.

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
They will definitely need to go out of sight and not on the bench, at the moment I am having to put things at 90⁰ on the test track because of space, plus I really do need a clear space to finish MER 23.
I can delay delivery if that helps.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
I keep looking for that little yellow van..

Don't see them very often?

PhilP

AustrianNG

Director of my railway
16 Sep 2015
Wirral
Best answers
Country flag
I don't like to think that I base the models I acquire, I just tweak them a wee bit :), bashing sounds a bit nasty, whereas I like to think that I just enhance and adapt them a wee tad ;).

If they are for sale and the owner wasn't hoping for as new money I could be tempted, next month though

Okay Dafydd
He has indicated he would be willing to sell but the items are in storage as he moved house so would take time to get to.
I will see if he still has a login here - be better for you to discuss direct with him.

dutchelm

Registered
24 Oct 2009
N Somerset
Best answers
Country flag
I have several boxes of feld bahn wagons & coaches. I'm not certain what I have. I will send you a message when I am sorted.

AustrianNG

Director of my railway
16 Sep 2015
Wirral
Best answers
Country flag
I don't like to think that I base the models I acquire, I just tweak them a wee bit :), bashing sounds a bit nasty, whereas I like to think that I just enhance and adapt them a wee tad ;).

If they are for sale and the owner wasn't hoping for as new money I could be tempted, next month though

I have passed your message on to Tony.

DafyddElvy

1:22.5 & 15mm Scale Trams, , NG Steam Railways
10 Feb 2021
West Lothian
Country
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
I have several boxes of feld bahn wagons & coaches. I'm not certain what I have. I will send you a message when I am sorted.
I am not in any hurry, I haven't even laid any permanent track in the garden yet, the way I'm going just now the large scale indoor layout will be complete first.

Garden tramway is on hold just now while we wait to hear what damage I have done to my elbow and if any tendons will need sticking back on to what ever they may have come off :clap:

Reactions: 1 user