LGB 2019 RhB

KentKeith

KentKeith

Registered
24 Oct 2009
SouthEast Kent
Oh no...……. another call to my financial advisor...….

mike

mike

Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.lazygrangebay.co.uk
O bugger...a nother expensive year

Reactions: PaulRhB
Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
1958 was a good vintage... Just look at me! :):blush::)

KentKeith

KentKeith

Registered
24 Oct 2009
SouthEast Kent
I thought you were the financial advisor :D:D:D:D
Nope, I'm the financial spender, the financial advisor (not of the matrimonial variety who luckily I don't possess) is the one who keeps on telling me that if I carry on spending at the rate I am I'll have nothing left in my kitty by my 90th birthday......

Reactions: mike
Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Nope, I'm the financial spender, the financial advisor (not of the matrimonial variety who luckily I don't possess) is the one who keeps on telling me that if I carry on spending at the rate I am I'll have nothing left in my kitty by my 90th birthday......
Seems reasonable to me - what they forget to advise you is that as you get older you spend less. The MIL at 93 doesn't know what to do with it all o_Oo_O

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Announced today
Ge6/6ii and Rhätia Ge4/4ii
LGB - Rhaetische Bahn Sonderedition
Oh the Bendy 12 wheeler, I had a Bemo one of these superb little loco. I gather that now you can fit DCC Sound to the Bemo ones. Sorry that I sold it all now! Though all of the Lecies were a pig to get into, but I imagine the newer ones will be made to fit DCC Decoders these days.

Oops sorry thread drift but many of us are RHB closet fans!

Last edited:
rhaetianfan

rhaetianfan

RhB (obviously) but otherwise any 'modern' locos
24 Oct 2009
Hamble
Announced today
Just when I thought it was safe to declare the collection complete, having resisted several recent releases... the Ge 6/6 has to be on the 'must have' list. There will even be a space for the box in the garage, following a long term lease out agreement for one lesser used Ge 4/4 II....

There was a KISS version a few years ago, to which I almost succumbed, but LGB locos suit my (LGB) track and pointwork much better... time to start saving the £££...

M

P

phils2um

Phil S
11 Sep 2015
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Oh to jump now or wait for an earlier era version which would be my preference and will no doubt be coming now that the molds and tooling are done? I do like the graphics though!

Phil S.

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Let's hope this version articulates properly :nod::nod::nod:
Yes, I was wondering how that would work.... will the whole centre bogie slide laterally like the centre axle on a Piko 6-wheel coach?

Only hypothetical curiosity, since thankfully I don't "do" Swiss!

Jon.

stockers

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Let's hope this version articulates properly :nod::nod::nod:
looking at the pictures, I guess the body will pivot on the central bogie. Almost like two separate locos. Bet it has not got three motors - that would be fun.

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
looking at the pictures, I guess the body will pivot on the central bogie. Almost like two separate locos. Bet it has not got three motors - that would be fun.
Yeah, the Kiss version didn't - it was a rigid body with the outer bogies describing massive, ridiculous arcs :tmi::tmi:

palmerston

palmerston

trains
24 Oct 2009
Netherlands, near Aachen ;-)
Announced today
In fact already announced at the end of 2006 in the New Items 2007 as a novelty for 2008: LGB 20480 RhB Electric Loco Ge 6 / 6II by the then new owner of LGB, Hermann Schöntag, E.P. LEHMANN GmbH & Co.KG, resident in the old factory at the Saganer Str. 1-5 in Nürnberg. However Herr Schöntag was unable to gain the necessary money and LGB was bankrupt again!

Phil

Phil

Trains, Just Trains.
25 Oct 2009
Oldham, Manchester.
Pre-ordered... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: