Registered
24 Oct 2009
Belgium
Best answers

hornbeam

Registered
26 Oct 2009
Best answers
Price increase is mostly down to the vat and exchange rate I think. First year I feel they are heading in the right direction. Still say bring back the toy train range and dust of the moulds to the plastic track and battery locos.

whatlep

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
Best answers
hornbeam said:
Price increase is mostly down to the vat and exchange rate I think. First year I feel they are heading in the right direction. Still say bring back the toy train range and dust of the moulds to the plastic track and battery locos.
Agree on the ToyTrain stuff. Let's have some basic "mainstream" kit at affordable prices too. A Schoema diesel would be a good starting point. Simple, should be cheap to manufacture, yet by no means tacky.

duncan1_9_8_4

Jack of all trades on the Railway
25 Oct 2009
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Best answers
Country flag
i like the big american chemical tankers, will be having some of those me thinks........

WillemD

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Belgium
Best answers
whatlep said:
hornbeam said:
Agree on the ToyTrain stuff. Let's have some basic "mainstream" kit at affordable prices too. A Schoema diesel would be a good starting point. Simple, should be cheap to manufacture, yet by no means tacky.
Yep, bringing back Toytrain would be great.. Let's hope so:)

dutchelm

Registered
24 Oct 2009
N Somerset
Best answers
Country flag
It would be nice to see some of the Feldbahn stock as well. This was great for small portable layouts.

stevedenver

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
and even not so portable-love that FRR stuff too-
the prices on ebay for that stuff are obscene over here
saw an Olomano, non-mint, sell for $455!

metzbahner

Registered
10 May 2010
www.etsy.com
Best answers
jameshilton said:
It's great to see some of the White Pass stuff making a come back - although it'll be too pricey for me. I'd be interested in the wagon set if it's not prohibitively priced :)

if you pre order from reynaulds.com or lgbpiko.com
these locos are a greater bang-per-buck.

the american wholesalers are really helping LGBers gain new lgb....considering all the price hikes and expense increase these retailers are doing their best.

metzbahner

Registered
10 May 2010
www.etsy.com
Best answers
CoggesRailway said:
Wow that's impressive!

Out of interest have the WPandY Alcos always been in production or are they making a come back? I have two, but am no LGB expert. I suppose this is good for spares etc- had wondered what I would do if one broke.
happy days are here again! yes, my friend, the white pass is back, and this will mean your engines will have parts and service for years to come! the white pass alco has been OUT OF PRODUCTION for about (not sure) 8 years??? its been a while!